As Inveo Ventures Girişim Sermayesi Yatırım Ortaklığı Anonim Şirketi (the “Company”), we make use of various technologies such as cookies, pixels, etc. to improve your experience during your use or visit of our website (“Site”), or all similar online or offline platforms offered to your use in digital environment.
With this Cookie Disclosure Policy, the usage purposes for which Cookies will be collected during the use of the Platforms and how you can control these Cookies will be explained to your side.
Whenever you visit a website, small text files called Cookies would get downloaded automatically to your computer, tablet, mobile device, etc. Only the server of the website you visit will be able to read and retrieve the information of its cookies. Hence, while accessing a single web page online, it would store various cookies automatically from every possible source to the computer system or mobile. Cookies are browsing data of each website stored by the browser.
Types of Cookies
There are two categories of cookies; “permanent cookies” and “temporary cookies”. Permanent cookies are created and set on your first visit to the website. During the “lifetime” of the cookie, it remains on your computer for the duration of its validity or until it is deleted by you. They are reactivated each time you visit the website on your device.
Temporary cookies are known as “session cookies”. Temporary cookies are valid for the duration of the “browser session”. The browser session starts the moment you open your internet browser window and ends when you close. All temporary cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Our website uses temporary and permanent type cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website and to make arrangements according to your interests and preferences.
Cookies may also be “first party cookies” or “third party cookies”. First-party cookies are cookies designed and used directly by Inveo Ventures Venture Capital Investment Trust Corporation. Third-party cookies, on the other hand, are used by Inveo Ventures Private Equity Investment Trust Joint Stock Company’s business partners, service providers, etc. These are cookies that belong to and are managed by third parties. While you continue to use our website, the cookies installed on your computer or the information obtained are used for statistical analysis or security measures. Any of your personal data is not collected through cookies.
How to Manage and Delete Cookies
How to Manage Cookies in Your Browser
Most internet browsers allow you to:
- View and delete saved cookies
- Block third-party cookies
- Block cookies from certain sites
- Block all cookies
- Delete all cookies when you close the Internet browser.
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, you have the right to apply to our Company as the Data Subject and;
- To learn whether your Personal Data is processed,
- To request information if your Personal Data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing of your Personal Data and whether such data is used for intended purposes,
- To learn the third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred at locally or globally,
- To request rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and to request notification of such operation to third parties to whom Personal Data has been transferred,
- To request erasure or destruction of Personal Data upon disappearance of all reasons which require processing of Personal Data, despite being processed under the provisions of the Law and other applicable laws, and to request notification of such operation to third parties to whom Personal Data has been transferred,
- To object analyzing of your Personal Data exclusively by automatic means which leading to an unfavorable consequence for you,
- To object analyzing of your Personal Data exclusively by automatic means which leading to an unfavorable consequence for you.
Any requests regarding the aforementioned rights may be submitted in writing to the address Ofispark Maltepe, Altayçeşme Mahallesi, Çamlı Sokak No: 21 Kat: 12 Maltepe/ İstanbul, or via e-mail address [email protected], in accordance with the provisions of the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller. Your request will be finalized free of charge within thirty days upon receipt; however, should transactions require additional costs, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.